Hygiene protocol during the coronavirus pandemic
Even before the coronavirus pandemic, we have always had a standardised hygiene protocol as follows:
- All rooms are thoroughly ventilated every day.
- All items such as glasses, cups in the room as well as all cooking utensils in the apartments/studios are washed in the dishwasher at 70 degrees after departure before being returned to the cleaned room.
- All surfaces are cleaned with virucidal/antibacterial cleaning producs.
- We also only use professional virucidal/antibacterial cleaning products in bathroom area.
- All freely accessible areas are ventilated regularly and all contact surfaces are disinfected several times per day.
- Contactless check in/check out and payment are possible if agreed with us in advance via e-mail or telephone.
- We have a large, free parking area -> so you can stay socially distanced from our other guests.
- All cloths are washed at 95 degrees using special detergents!
- Our towels and bed linens are delivered to us on a weekly basis by the Staufer company.
- The Staufer company meets all the necessary hygiene standards and is ISO 9001 certified.
- Dirty laundry is stored off the premises and in compliance with hygiene standards.
- All employees wear face masks.
- We also ask all guests to wear a face covering; if you do not have one, we are happy to provide you with a mask (FFP2 mask for a fee).
- The rooms are only cleaned when the guests are out.
- Guests will be informed in advance of the exclusion criteria (people who have had contact with COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days and people with unspecific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms of any level of severity).
- Top priority is adherence to maintaining social distancing of 1.5m in all communal areas (reception and corridors).